Canavan Byrne aim to provide the highest quality of customer care and professionalism in all areas of the company and its services.
Statement of Intent
We will give careful attention and prompt and courteous response to any suggestions, comments or complaints.
Making a Complaint
If you encounter any difficulties with the services provided by Canavan Byrne the following procedures will apply to ensure that you have an efficient and prompt response.
- The matter should be brought to the attention of the staff member concerned; either verbally or in writing and they will endeavour to resolve any legitimate complaints without delay.
- Complaints will be dealt with in an open and impartial manner.
- The complaint will be documented and remain confidential.
- The complaint will be investigated and every attempt will be made to resolve the matter as quickly and amicable as possible.
- If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction by the staff member you should then write to:
Old Lucan Road
Dublin D20 KR60
- Your complaint will be acknowledged and you will be advised how it will be dealt with, by whom and within what time frame.
- In the case of a complaint made against a staff member, the staff member involved will be informed that a formal complaint has been made and given full details.
- Canavan Byrne will keep a record and document what was discussed with the complainant.
- If a complaint involves a child protection concern, a separate reporting procedure will be followed in line with our child protection policy.
- Canavan Byrne will inform all parties involved of the outcome of the complaint made.
Complaints, correspondence, minutes of meetings and any paperwork relating to complaints are retained by Canavan Byrne for a period of two years following resolution of the complaint.