For larger services you might choose to develop a full comprehensive Staff Handbook. This includes an A to Z of over 50 policies. It has everything you might need from Social Media to Dress Code, from Smoking to Information Technology, from Confidentiality to Conflict Resolution. It also includes all the essential policies such a Recruitment and Selection, Absence Cover and Sick Leave, Student and Volunteer Placement, Staff Training and Qualifications Grievance, Discipline, Prevention of Bullying and Harassment and Equality.
Your Staff Employee Handbook should:
- Communicate your policies on various aspects of work at your organisation
- Spell out all your company's policies and procedures
- Provide a comprehensive covering all aspects of work
- Be up-to-date, accurate and aligned with company custom and practice, the 30 pieces of employment and related legislation, and all current codes of practice
- Be circulated and acknowledged by staff
Whether you want to create a new Employee Handbook from scratch, or update HR policies and procedures in your existing staff handbook, Canavan Byrne can help you to do this easily, quickly and cost effectively.