Canavan Byrne's Policy & Procedure Writing Service involves the review and development of tailor-made policies for your Early Years service.
Policy writing is extremely labour intensive and can place a huge burden on your time and resources. We will consult with you to ensure your policies and procedures fully reflect your individual service. We will use the most up-to-date practice standards and current legislation in the development of your paperwork.
This is a personalised service and the end result is that you have a fully comprehensive set of policies and procedures in order savings hours of time and effort.
There are many advantages to having up-to-date and robust policies in place:
- Provide clear unambiguous information to employees
- Document employer's expectations
- Enhance performance
- Avoid internal and legal disputes
- Communicate information you are legally obligated to provide
- Enhanced quality of your service
- Better compliance