Aimed at owners/managers this webinar is delivered by a panel of experts, Nicola Dowling (Williams Solicitors), Derek Trenaman (Ceardean Architects), Ciaran Doherty (Barrister) and the Canavan Byrne Team
The webinar deals with a range of topical issues relevant to early years services and relating to compliance and the law. It is timed to help services plan to finalise their registration with Tusla and also to answer some common questions, particularly in relation to issues faced during COVID-19.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As we expect a significant number of participants it won’t be possible to run a live Q and A. We will endeavour to answer our queries through FAQ . You are welcome to submit questions in advance and we will include them in the FAQ section.
HR and Employment Law Update
- HR Updates to include topical issues such as homeworking, health & safety and vaccinations
Fire Safety and Planning
- Fire Safety Land Planning legislation
- Fire audits and risk assessment
- Preparing for registration
Compliance and Enforcement
- Overview of Enforcement process
- The importance of CAPAs, pre-approval inspections and compliance monitoring
- A brief overview of offences under the act, implications of de-registration
Buying and Selling
- Buying and selling services
- The process & timeframes
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 2h course when delivered by public training webinar.