The Returning to Work webinar will be run by a panel with expertise in Law, HR, Infection Control, Health & Safety and Early Childhood Care and Education and will consider the various aspects of returning to work in an Early Years setting.
This webinar is aimed at managers/owners.
- The Obligations of Employers
- Developing an Infection Control Regime
- Risk Assessing your building and operations
- Communication and agreement with parents
- Dealing with suspected cases of Covid-19
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 2.5h course when delivered as a webinar