Do you wish to up-skill and develop your knowledge of food safety and HACCP?
If so, then this part time HACCP Level 3 course will enable you to understand, implement and review your food safety management system based on HACCP principles, current food safety legislation and recognised guides to good practice. You will be able to develop supporting documentation to verify and validate the operational processes and practices in the work environment.
Those who attend the course will learn about current legislation and company best practice at supervisory and management level. Completion of this course may lead to further job opportunities and promotion within the business.
- You must be proficient in spoken and written English
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must have previous training to HACCP Level 2 or the Primary Course in Food Hygiene or equivalent and have significant experience in the sector.
- Food Safety Legislation & Standards
- Definition & Terminology
- HACCP Principles
- Allergy Management
- Premises & Structure
- Services incl. Water/Ventilation/Waste
- Personal Hygiene
- Traceability & Labelling
- Supplier Control
- Process Steps Best Practice
- Delivery, Storage, Preparation, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating, Display & Dispatch
- Training Requirements & Guidelines
- Documents & Records
At the end of this course the learner will:
- Have a better understanding of your legal obligations and best practices under Food Safety Legislation and Guideline documents
- Understand how to apply the Principles of HACCP
Course Duration and Delivery
Inservice Training Public Training This is a 2.5 day course when delivered as Public or Inservice Training