The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC), has designed the Cardiac First Response (CFR) and Epinephrine (Epi Pen) standard to offer training to those who wish to avail of certified training in basic life support and the administration of Epinephrine (Epi Pen) for the emergency treatment of adults and children with anaphylaxis.
- Cardiac First Response - Basic Emergency Care
- Cardiac First Response - Access and use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Cardiac First Response - Safety and Communication
- Medication management of Epi Pen
- Medication administration of Epi Pen
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-hospital Emergency Care Council Cardiac First Response and medication for listed organisation certificate valid for two years.
Course Duration and Delivery
Inservice Training This is a 1 day course when delivered as an Inservice Training Event.