This COVID-19 induction course will prepare and support staff to return to work safely in their early years settings with their colleagues, the children in their care and their parents.
This webinar is aimed at employees.
This webinar will cover the following areas:
- A knowledge of Covid-19, the symptoms, the modes of transmission and how to reduce transmission informed by the WHO and HSE public health guidance
- The staff return to work form, what information is required and why
- What to do if you, a colleague or a child become unwell while at the service
- Hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting
- Arrival and departure procedures for children and parents
- Physical contact with children and creation of children’s groups or pods
- Organising children’s learning and play spaces, their movement in the service, their activities, mealtimes, their personal care
- Staff spaces, breaks, clothing, meetings, communication and support
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 2h course when delivered as a webinar