This webinar aims to provide Early Years practitioners with the knowledge and the skills to successfully support and supervise their staff.
This webinar will cover:
- Leadership and supervision
- Supervision Purpose, Stakeholders, Benefits, Functions
- Supervision meeting & recording, constructive feedback
- Performance management, annual appraisal
- What makes supervision effective or not
- What you will take away from this course
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 2h course when delivered as a webinar.