The Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations requires that all Early Years educators are provided with induction on policies and procedures. This is an interactive webinar with a live tutor so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and apply the information to individual settings.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion that can be held on their file.
This webinar will cover:
- What are policies & Procedures?
- The Importance and benefits of Policies and Procedures to staff, children and parents within an Early Years setting
- An overview of the policies required under the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016 and the Child Care Act 1991( Registration of School Age Services) Regulations 2018
- The key requirements on each mandatory policy will be discussed in accordance with Tusla's Quality and Regulatory Framework
- Getting to know specific policies relating to your service
- The Role of the Educator in implementing the policies
- Questions and Answers
If your Polices & Procedures were developed by Canavan Byrne, we can provide your company with a tailor made Online Course for your team to attend that will be based on your company's polices.
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 1.5 hour course when delivered as a webinar.