This webinar provides a description of the development of Early Communication Skills and their relationship to language development both understanding and speaking.
Early Years Practitioners can expect to learn the underlying skills required for children to learn a language and to understand the ages and stage children go through in acquiring communication from 0 to 5 yrs
- The pre- requisite skills of engagement, hearing, play, attention and listening, and overall ability and their relationship to language learning
- Grasping the language skills of comprehension, expression and speech
- There will be a mixture of lecture and practical activities that can be completed remotely
- Links to quality websites for information and resources
- Opportunities to check in and ask questions as we progress through the webinar.
Course Duration and Delivery
Public Training This is a 2h course when delivered as a webinar.